Happy 1 month anniversary to us❤️ I can’t believe it’s already been a full month! Our magical day is one I reflect on the most.. in fact, I thought I’d share 5 things I would do over and suggest to everyone else to do on their wedding day, and 5 things I wish I had done or didn’t do! For all you brides to be, you’ll want to read this!!!! 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
5 Wedding Recommendations:
1. Take time to spend with Just your husband! We had a lot of moments of just the two of us, and I’ll forever cherish that❤️
2. Book and spend on a photographer & videographer, so happy we did!!!!!
3. Our venue was phenomenal! Find one you both love and don’t hold back! Our venue was: @lejardinweddings
4. I am so happy that we had bridesmaids and groomsmen involved. It felt so good to have close friends and family next to us during it all!
5. I am grateful that I didn’t spend huge money on my wedding dress, mostly because it ended up getting so dirty! By the end of the night, the train on my dress was trashed! Luckily, I found my dress for $500 online from @bhldn! Such a steal 🙀
5 Things I Wish I Could Change:
1. I wish our wedding was 2-3 hours longer! Between the ceremony and reception, our wedding was only 3 hours! Definitely not enough time to celebrate with everyone!
2. I wish we had Alcoholic drinks, because I think it loosens people up, and because I like drinkin it, so what?🤷🏻♀️
3. I always wish for more pictures!
4. My dress has the prettiest bustle that I paid to get made, and I didn’t end up pinning it up at all because I thought it was broken 🙈 but it wasn’t broken, I was in too much of a hurry!
5. I so wish our invitations were easier to understand! We had a separate invitation for the ceremony, reception and dinner rehearsal and that was just too much. People were confused and ended up missing the ceremony! 😬 So make your invites short, sweet and easy!
I normally would put this all in one blog post, but since I decided to change my Instagram into my “blog”, it made my insta post obviously very long. So if you’ve read all of this, tell me if you think I should go back to having an actual website blog instead??? LMK! 🤔